Would you like to join the Kenny Chesney Fan Club and receive exclusive access to pre-sale tickets and member-only benefits? Kenny Chesney's official fan club members are offered access to a members-only fan site with exclusive photos, videos, downloads, chat rooms, message boards and a subscription to Chesney's newsletter. Read through the steps below to learn how to join the Kenny Chesney Fan Club and get all the perks.
- Visit the official website. In order to sign in, you'll need to be a member. Click "Join" to sign up.
Select a one year membership. There are two options: a one year US/Canada membership for $25 or a one year International membership for $25.
- Pay for your membership. New Kenny Chesney Fan Club members can pay by using PayPal or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card accepted).
- Register your account. After paying for your Kenney Chesney Fan Club membership, you will receive an activation code through e-mail. Copy the code and paste it into the "Activation Code" box on the registration link included with the email. Use your new username and password to sign into your fan club account and enjoy the benefits of being a fan club member!
- Renew your membership. Kenny Chesney Fan Club membership is valid for one year from the sign-up date. Within 30 days of expiration, members can renew their subscription for an additional $25. After paying for the renewal, members will receive an activation code and a link to the membership renewal page.
- Avoid allowing your account to expire. If you allow your account to expire, you have 30 days to renew your membership. Accounts inactive for 30 days beyond the expiration date will be deleted and you'll have to start over with a new account.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.