If you're a Tim McGraw fan, you may benefit from learning how to join the Tim McGraw Fan Club. Members of the official fan club receive special perks, including the ability to access pre-sale Tim McGraw tickets. If you'd like to learn how you can join the Tim McGraw Fan Club, read through the information below.
- Visit the official site. The official Tim McGraw Fan Club website can be found at McGrawFan.com. From there, click on the "Join the Fan Club" banner.
- Choose a membership package. The official fan club website allows fans to peruse the site for free, but members receive additional benefits. The most common type of membership is the Premium McGrawFan membership package.
- Use a promo code. To save on membership fees, search for a McGrawFan promo code. These can sometimes be found on coupons and promo code sharing websites. Such codes are also shared on fan blogs.
- Select a user name. When you sign up for the fan club, pick a unique user name and a memorable password. The registration will also ask for your birth date, residing country and email address. After completing the form, check the box marked "user agreement."
- Fill out the personal information form. Next you'll need to fill out a submission form which requires personal information like your name, mailing address and phone number. It's optional to enter your mobile phone number, but if you do, you'll receive exclusive updates on your cell phone.
- Pay for your membership. To join the Tim McGraw Fan Club, you'll need to pay the membership fees. The Premium McGrawFan membership package costs $20.99. Options for payment include MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- Confirm your membership. After paying the membership fee, you'll need to confirm that the email provided is yours. Wait to receive the confirmation email from McGrawFan.com. When you get it, follow the link to confirm membership.
- Log in and enjoy the benefits. After signing up you will gain access to exclusive pre-sale tickets, a members-only message board and total access to the fan club website.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.