If "Scream it Out Loud" is one of your favorite songs, you'll want to learn how to join the Tokio Hotel fan club. Members get exclusive access to the fan site and can read and post messages on the band's official message board. Membership is free and those who register also have the opportunity to participate in special contests. Read through the steps below to learn how you can sign up for the free Tokio Hotel fan club.
- Visit TokioHotelAmerica.com. The website is the official site for the Tokio Hotel fan club in the United States. On the home page, click the tab that reads "Join The Fan Club!".
- Go to the registration page. Once you're on the website, read through the list of perks that members receive. These include exclusive access to the fan website, access to the message board, the ability to read an archive of interviews and exclusive photos. On the registration page you'll find a link for registration. On that page, enter your birth date and click "proceed".
- Agree to the Tokio Hotel America Rules. After reading the membership rules, be sure to check off the box next to "I have read, and agree to abide by the Tokio Hotel America Official USA Fanclub rules."
- Sign-up with your email address and create a password. You'll need to come up with a unique username and a case sensitive password. Additional information can be provided, but this section is optional.
- Complete the registration. After filling out the form with your email and other required information, click "complete registration." You will receive a confirmation email to the address that you provided.
- Click the link in the email sent by Tokio Hotel America to complete your registration. Once these steps are completed, you'll be a member of Tokio Hotel's official fan club!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…