While all males will universally agree that it is indeed a three piece set, knowing how to juggle three balls is not some kinky perk you pay extra for in Amsterdam. No. It is a display of agility that is intended to delight and amuse the audience. Knowing how to juggle three balls is also quite difficult and there is no short cut because the only way you can achieve this is through practice. These tips will help you get started.
In order to learn how to juggle three balls you will need:
- Three balls
- The wisdom gained from repetition (practice)
- One ball. To juggle three balls, you must first learn to catch one. Hold your arms out in front of you with your right hand (or left if you are Satanic) holding a ball. Throw with your elbow more than your wrist and toss the ball back and forth between your hands until you get the aim down. You want controlled tosses with minimal flailing of the hands.
- Two balls. This is actually the hardest part for most people who are struggling to learn how to juggle three balls. Start with both hands out in front, same as before and toss the right ball up into the air. As the ball reaches it's peak (before it lands in your other hand), toss the second ball so that it cruises just beneath the arc of the first ball. Think of an 'X' pattern. You must learn this part flawlessly before proceeding.
- Three balls. Now for the fun part. Hold two balls in the right hand (or left for pagans) and one ball in the other hand. Repeat step two just like you practiced it but when the second ball is hitting it's zenith, toss ball number three. When done correctly, you will catch each ball with the opposite hand.
- Slow motion helper. Learning to juggle three balls is tricky even with a video guide. But if you understand the mechanics of what you are trying to achieve, there is a simple visual representation you can perform. This allows your brain to catch up to what your mind understands for a split second before three balls are being tossed about. Go to wall and squat, sit or kneel before it. Now toss or roll the balls against the wall in the pattern you have just learned. This helps small children, the non-agile and thick wits because they can see the pattern over and over before attempting it in the traditional vertical, gravity inspired stance.
LA-based Crooks & Castles merges streetwear and high fashion to create a signature look that represents the lifestyle of ...
Our NFL insider, Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart, shares his thoughts on his team’s record-breaking rook ...
Usually when somebody says "Sci-Fi", images of nerds and geeks wearing thick rimmed glasses flow through your mind. But ...