You want to know how to jump start a 2000 Mercedes Benz E320. The battery on the 2000 Mercedes Benz is located underneath the back seat. It is located in a much different place than the battery on most cars. However, the cables to jump start your 2000 Mercedes Benz E320 is under the hood of your car.
You Will Need the Following:
- Jumper cables
- Possibly a battery 10 volt battery charger
- Owner’s manual
- A friend’s car
- Locate your battery under the back seat of your Mercedes Benz E320. Check the condition of your battery. You may have a bad battery. Check for battery acid on the terminals and any other signs of wear.
- Go into your glove compartment and find your owner’s manual. Look up in your owner’s manual where you can jump the battery from under the hood of your car.
- Make sure the car is cool. It probably is if your battery is dead. Pull up the hood of the car and secure it with the safety latch. Locate the positive and negative connections under your hood. Look where your owner’s manual told you to look.
- You have two choices here. Try to start your Mercedes Benz E320. If the car turns over, your battery may be okay. It may have died from leaving lights on inside of the car.
- Take your car for a twenty to thirty minute ride to charge the battery up. Drive the car back home and shut it off. Try restarting your Mercedes Benz E320. If it restarted, your battery should be okay. Try to restart your Mercedes E320 again in the morning. If your car restarted, your battery should be fine.
- If the jump start did not work on your Mercedes E320, you will have to charge your car battery overnight to see if the battery can work. If your Mercedes E320 starts in the morning, your battery may be okay. Take it for a drive and test it out.
- If the jump start and charging did not work on your battery, you have a dead battery in your Mercedes Benz E320. You will have to replace the battery.
You learned how to correctly jump start the battery on your Mercedes Benz E320. Hopefully, the jump start worked and your car runs like it is supposed to run.
Tips: Use your owner’s manual to find where you jump start your battery. Your battery is under the back seat. When you get the car started, drive for thirty minutes to recharge the battery. You can recharge your battery overnight with a battery charger
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.