How To Keep A Girl Interested In You
So you've caught her attention, but now you're wondering how to keep a girl interested in you, right? Never fear. Here are a few easy steps to follow, that are sure to keep a girl interested in you.
- Be confident. Studies have actually shown that women react to nervous men by being nervous themselves. You don't have to be pushy or cheesy, but gather your wits, keep your head held high and be confident. Instead of worrying about whether or not you can keep a girl interested in you, tell yourself that she is interested and follow through with it.
- Don't be afraid to flirt a little. Flirting is fun and easy to do. It can be as simple as a look from across the room, a warm smile or a light brush of the arm when the two of you talk. Learning how to flirt is a great way to keep a girl interested in you, whether you're looking for a long-term relationship or a little friendly conversation at a party.
- Remember the eye contact. You may not know this, but many women will answer "eyes" when asked what are their favorite parts on the male body (bet you thought it was something else). They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and many women rely heavily upon eye contact to tell her whether or not to trust a man. If you want to keep a girl interested in you, you have to be bold enough to meet her gaze. Mind you, this doesn't mean engaging in a staring competition with her, but it doesn't hurt to look her in the eye and give her your best warm and easy smile. It will reassure her and draw her closer to you.
- Enjoy your conversation. The best way to keep the conversation flowing and ensure you keep a girl interested in you, is to pick topics that you both enjoy without making either one of you feel uncomfortable. If she asks you about what you do, don't be afraid to tell her, but you don't need to go into details like what color socks you have to wear to work. Also, temper your conversations with questions about her and what she does too. Don't drill her with questions, but remember that the easiest things to talk about are usually our own experiences. She'll appreciate that.
- Laughter really is the best medicine. It's also a great way to keep a girl interested in you too. When asked what traits women find most attractive about men or what they want in a man, most women will comment that they want a man with a good sense of humor. Bear in mind that you don't need to break out the one-liners and groaners, but remember that it doesn't hurt to relax and let some of the laughter come out. There are always things to laugh about, during the course of an evening. Just relax, let it come to you and you're sure to keep a girl interested in you.
It may sound cliche`, but keeping a girl interested in you can be as simple as being confident, being yourself and paying attention to her needs as well. If you follow these easy steps, you're sure to find the girls are not only interested in you, but they find you irresistible.