How To Keep Skin Clear
Dying to know how to keep skin clear without the high costs of dermatologists and expensive creams? Sure, you are! The answer is truly very simple. It doesn't take a huge amount of money or know how to keep skin clear. All you need is a healthy lifestyle, properly maintained grooming and a few other simple techniques you can do right in your own home!
Things you will need:
- Gentle facial cleanser
- 10-percent benzoyl peroxide
- Avoid popping and picking. If you want to keep skin clear, throw out the old myth that pimples need to be popped to go away. That is not true, and the only thing that comes from popping pimples is more pimples. When you touch an infected area on your skin, and then touch another place on your face, you are just transferring the bacteria to another spot. Not to mention that popping pimples can cause scarring.
- Wash your face twice a day. If you want to keep skin clear, you should be washing your skin with a gentle pH balanced facial cleanser to help reduce and stop bacteria from forming new breakouts. You don't need to scrub but gently wash in circular motions for best results.
- Don't sweat the small stuff. Keeping your skin clear is not all about your physical skin. Internally, when you get stressed out, hormones often go haywire and cause an overload of hormones flowing through your body and skin. When that happens, your skin is more prone to breakouts. Try to stay calm and relaxed and try not to stress too much or too often.
- Eat healthy. Part of keeping skin clear is all about the amount of vitamins and nutrients your skin is absorbing. If you are not consuming the proper nutrition, your body and skin suffer. It's best to eat a diet of lean meats, leafy green vegetables and whole grain foods. Try to cut out soda, sugars and fatty foods. It's also important to consume enough water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Use simple solutions for breakouts. Instead of buying expensive acne creams, you can purchase cheaper creams at your local drugstore. Almost all acne creams contain that same solution which is 10-percent benzoyl peroxide. This will help reduce and stop breakouts from forming. It may be cheaper, but it all works the same.