How To Keep Your Skin Healthy
Learning how to keep your skin healthy can seem like a daunting task. Your skin is a very important organ and is a good indicator of your overall health. Toxins are flushed out through your skin and poor skin quality is usually a good indication that you aren’t taking good enough care of yourself. The best way to do keep your skin healthy is to keep your whole body healthy.
In order to keep your skin healthy you will need:
- Membership to a gym with a steam room
- Exfoliating scrub
- Fruits and veggies to eat
- Tons of water to drink
- SPF for daily use
- Good quality moisturizer for face and body
In order to keep your skin healthy you will need to:
- Drink lots and lots of water. This helps flush out toxins and purify your skin. Always add an additional glass of water for every different type of drink that you drink. Soda and other caffeinated beverages are diuretics and will remove the positive benefits from the water you’ve already had.
- Eating your daily allowance for fruits and vegetables is extremely important. Produce provides your body with essential nutrients that your skin needs to stay healthy. An easy way to get more produce into your diet is to make a smoothie. Add spinach to your fruit smoothie and you can’t even taste it.
- Go to your gym and use the steam room once a week. Typically you should stay in for at least twenty minutes. This will help purify your skin by making you sweat. Sweat is very important for flushing your skin out and removing toxins.
- Exfoliate your body while in the shower. This removes old skin and helps keep your skin vibrant and young looking.
- After showering, always use a full body moisturizer. Apply very liberally and pat dry. Use a different moisturizer for your face to avoid breakouts.
- Apply a light SPF to the areas that are commonly exposed to the sun. You should never leave the house without having SPF on your face. Other areas like arms, neck, and chest are very important and often overlooked.