If you are nearing thirty or are already past it you may be interesting in learning how to keep your testosterone levels up. Testosterone levels begin to decrease once you hit around age 30. There are many ways to naturally increase you testosterone levels including with things as simple as sexual activity and exercise.
To keep your testosterone level up, you will need:
- Vitamins and minerals such as Zinc & Vitamin A,B,C, & E
- Healthy diet
- Be sexually active
- Get enough sleep
- Vitamins and minerals. Adding supplements to your diets can help keep your testosterone levels up. Vitamin C allows your body to produce more testosterone by lowering cortisol levels.
- Eat Healthy. A healthy diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables will help keep your testosterone levels up and lower the need to take vitamin supplements. Stay away from alcohol as it has a tendency to slow the liver in breaking down estrogen. Try avoiding food with added hormones. These hormones can lower testosterone levels.
- Exercise. Muscle building weight training is best for building and keeping testosterone levels high. Do compound exercises that use a variety of muscles in a single exercise such as squats or chin-ups.
- Sexual activity. If you don’t have a partner willing to sexually stimulate you take matters into your own hands. Self stimulation works just as well and produces the same effect as having sexual intercourse.
- Sleep. Sleeping is an essential part in keeping testosterone levels high. Getting enough sleep each night helps keep testosterone levels high and prevents them from dropping.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.