How To Kill Roaches
Everyone at some point in their life wonders how to kill roaches and keep them from coming back. Roaches are horrible little creatures that seem to find their way into everything you don't want them in. How many times have you strolled into your kitchen in the middle of the night for a late night snack, and found the roaches were already there polishing off that last slice of cake?
- Cut off their water supply. Roaches are very similar to humans when it comes to water. Just as we need water to survive, they do as well. By fixing leaks and eliminating pools of water, you can kill them a lot quicker than if you leave them with a refreshing glass of water each night.
- In addition to cutting off their water supply, you have to stop feeding the roaches. If you have a sink full of dishes as you are reading this, chances are you are going to have a roach problem for awhile to come. Roaches have to eat. If you don't feed them, they are most likely to wander off to your neighbor's home to see what is cooking.
- In your war on the roaches, you might want to consider making a trip to the store. One of the most effective ways to kill roaches is by hitting them dead on with a can of roach spray such as Raid. These sprays are great if you want an immediate response, but don't count on them in the long haul. If you have the time to patrol your home with a can of roach spray, then go for it.
- In order to kill roaches and not have to see their nasty little antennas for awhile, a fogger is perfect. There are a number of foggers on the market that will do the job. Be sure and read the directions before using them. You don't want to be the guy that set off two foggers in each room and blew his own house up. Proper use of a fogger will ensure a nice break from the roaches.
- You can always enlist the services of an exterminator to kill the roaches. An exterminator can be costly, but well worth the money. Many exterminators offer plans that cover follow-up visits to ensure your little visitors don't return.
Most people have been faced with the challenge of killing roaches. The process of killing roaches is a trial and error kind of thing. Following these steps will hopefully help you to successfully kill your roaches.