If you are one of those men who wants to avoid getting your lady pregnant, then here are some ways on how to kill sperm. If you are trying to keep your sperm count high, then these tips below will also be helpful in informing you about what precautions to take so that you will not kill sperm.
- Soda. Men who drink ample amounts of soda have higher risks of developing reproduction problems that kill sperm, resulting in fewer babies.
- Smoking. Smoking has been linked to poorer sperm quality, so if you are trying to conceive, then you must stop smoking.
- Hot Tubs. The heat from hot tubs kill sperm instantly.
- Water. Water kills sperm through a process called osmosis which breaks the sperm down.
- Soap and Water. If by chance a man ejaculates near the entrance of a women's vagina, then her bodily fluids may pull the sperm inside her. Before this occurs, immediately use soap and water to clean your hands and the targeted area.
- Latex. The chemicals in latex kill sperm. Most condoms are made of this material for this reason.
- Extensive Cell Phone Usage. Researchers have discovered that men who use cell phones for prolonged periods throughout the day lower their sperm count and produce a high amount of abnormal sperm.
- Nonoxynol-9 (N9) This active ingredient is found in most over the counter spermicides that kill sperm.
- Air. Sperm cannot live outside of the body, so within a few moments, air can kill sperm.
- Tight Fitting Underwear/ Pants. Tight clothing heat up the penile area and constricts blood circulation killing the sperm.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.