How To Kiss On First Date
If you are excited about a first date, that you have planned, then learn how to kiss on the first date. Women never forget the first time that they kiss a man, so you want to be at the top of your game. In the heat of the moment, it is easy to forget what you are doing, so you need to have a solid plan before you try to kiss on a first date. Having a plan ahead of time will put your mind at ease when it is time for that big first date kiss. Follow these steps and you will have a memorable kiss on your fist date.
- Carry breath mints with you. The first thing you need to know about how to kiss on a first date is that you have to have fresh breath. Just like a woman won't forget the first time you kiss her, she also won't forget if you had breath doing your first kiss. Carry a small pack of strong breath mints with you, so you can pop them in your mouth throughout your date. Many guys make the mistake of chewing guy to keep their breath during a first date. However, many women are turned off by the sound of chewing gum.
- Ask her if you can kiss her. This might sound dorky, but women actually love it when a man asked permission to kiss her. To kiss on the first date, you need to gaze into your date's eyes and ask her if you can kiss her. If you look into her eyes and are sincere when you ask her, she is sure to give you permission to kiss her on the first date.
- Slowly press your lips to her lips. Lean your face to her face and slowly press your lips to her lips. To kiss on a first date your lips need to be moist. If your lips are dry, lightly lick your lips to moisten them before you press them on her lips. To get her even more excited, run your hand slowly through her hair, while your lips are touching her lips.
- Open your mouth and move your tongue in her mouth. Once your lips are on her lips, you want to slowly open your mouth and put your tongue in her mouth. When you do this, lightly run you tongue over her tongue. Once your tongue is in her mouth, put your hand on the back of her head and pull her closer to you to deepen the kiss.
- Let her take the lead. Once you have followed the first four steps on how to kiss on a first date, you will be ready to let your date take the lead on the kissing. If she starts kissing you hard and fast then follow her lead and kiss her fast and hard back. If you notice that she is letting her lips linger on your lips then follow her pace and keep the kisses long and slow.