How To Kiss A Girlfriend For The First Time
First kisses can determine a lot about the success of a relationship, so make sure you know how to kiss your girlfriend for the first time. The right first kiss can help your girlfriend feel secure in your relationship and keep her coming back for more. Kiss your girlfriend right the first time or your kiss may be your last.
- Give it 100 percent. This doesn’t necessarily mean attack her lips, but it does mean put your all in it. Don’t half kiss her or hold back. Give it your all and she will definitely notice. The best way to do this is to be confident when you kiss her. Don’t let worries about whether or not she will like it crowd your mind. Keep a positive mindset and tell yourself your girlfriend is definitely going to love this kiss. Don’t be cocky or obnoxious, but have faith in your abilities.
- Remember it’s a give and take. Your first kiss with your girlfriend should be a give and take process. As the relationship goes on you may discover that one of you is the more dominant kisser, but initially let it be an opportunity for both of you to show off your skills.
- Pay attention to her kissing style. Don’t necessarily mock her style, but go with the flow of it. If she’s a hard kisser, apply a little more pressure. If she holds and grabs you, embrace her as well, going along with her kissing style, while still maintaining your kiss will please her.
- Throw a little personality into your kiss. It may sound strange, but people’s personality carries over into their kissing style. Show your personality when you kiss your girlfriend for the first time. The best way to do it is to relax and be yourself; your personality is bound to shine.
- Make sure she’s enjoying your first kiss. After you kiss her for the first time, gently pull back and see if she liked it. If you think she did, go back in for another kiss.