How To Kiss Her
Are you ready to learn how to kiss her? Kissing is an art form–it's much more than just planting your lips on hers and touching tongues. When you receive compliments for your great kisses, pat yourself on the back. You want to know how to kiss her properly because kissing is a portal to so much more.
- Check your breath. Before you kiss her, check your breath. There's no bigger turn off than bad breath. When you want to know how to kiss her, prepare by brushing your teeth. If you've been out to dinner or have had drinks, eat a mint or chew minty gum. Bad breath is a deal breaker for most women, so make sure yours is fresh when you kiss.
- Make sure she's willing. When you want to kiss her, measure your timing. Is she willing? Does she seem interested? Even if you've been with a girl for a long time, you don't want to invade her space by pouncing on her face and sticking your tongue in her mouth. Carefully measure if she wants to kiss you. Obvious signs are when she moves close to you, turns her face upwards and looks into your eyes, or comes towards you as the instigator for kissing.
- Move slowly. The worst thing you can do when you want to kiss her is jam your tongue down her throat. Women are typically offended by this. Take it slow when you kiss her! There's no rush, and excitement builds when you take your time. Move slowly with your mouth, tongue and hands. If you want to cradle her head in your hands, be sure not to grip too tightly. Let your tongue explore her mouth, and don't be obvious or too eager when you kiss her.
- Match her rhythm. When you kiss her, match her rhythm. If she's really into the kiss, you'll know because she will pull you closer and readily share her tongue. Make sure you are on the same beat. If she is swirling her tongue with yours, do the same. Tongue games can be fun, whether you are inside each other's mouth or even outside of the lips. Play when you kiss her, as long as she is doing the same thing.
- No drooling. Drooling isn't sexy. When you know how to kiss her, you will be sure not to kiss so long that you're drooling. It may seem sexy to have a marathon kiss, but in reality, it's not. Take each kiss and make it count. Come up for air when you kiss her. Sometimes the sweetest kisses don't last that long. She's sure to come back for more if you keep the kisses dry.