How To Kiss Your Girlfriend On The Lips
Whether it is the first date or your relationship is steady progressing, you need to know how to kiss your girlfriend on the lips. If this is the first time, it might be coupled with a little bit of anxiety, but don't worry, the more you practice, the better you will get.
- Choose a good time to kiss your girlfriend on the lips. You want it to be a special, intimate moment and the best time would be when the two of you are alone. Again, if this is the first time, it can be even more awkward if there are a lot of people around.
- Make eye contact with her. Women love it when men looking into their eyes when they are speaking or just listening. Making eye contact lets her know that you are completely focused on her. It can also alert her to the fact that you may be planning to make a move.
- Lean towards her slowly. This is another sign to let her know that you are going to kiss your girlfriend on the lips. At this point, if you see her leaning away, you may want to rethink things and retreat. If that is her reaction, for some reason, it just isn't the right time.
- Take her face in your hands. Because choosing which side to lean to can be awkward, if you have her face in your hands, you can gently move her to one side or the other. This is also a sign of intimacy and can add to the moment.
- Lightly touch your lips to hers. It is nice to start out more gentle and have it turn into something else. You want to have lips slightly parted with just a little bit of pressure from your lips to hers.
Knowing how to kiss your girlfriend on the lips can add intimacy and affection to your relationship.