How To Know A Fake Orgasm
If you’ve ever wondered if that scream of ecstasy for your female partner was just acting, then check out how to know a fake orgasm. It’s no secret that some woman fake orgasms from time to time. Look for these signs of a real orgasm to determine if your special lady is also an actress in the bedroom, but remember that not all of these will apply to every woman.
- Watch for her clitoris to disappear. The clitoris is one of the most sensitive spots on a woman’s body. Clitoral stimulation is one of the easiest ways for a woman to achieve orgasm. Usually right before orgasm, a woman’s clitoris will retract. A good way to test this (and help her not have any excuse to fake an orgasm) is to rub on her clitoris during sex. You will then be sure to stimulate a clitoral orgasm and will feel when it retracts.
- Listen to her breathing. Her breathing getting heavy is another sign of her pending orgasm. You might also be able to feel her heart beat speed up.
- Watch for a grip on your penis. This is probably one of the best signs of true orgasm to watch for. Most women will have vaginal muscle spasms that they can’t control or fake. The strength of these spasms will depend on how strong her cervical muscles are. She might also have muscle spasms in other parts of her body, such as her limbs or her back.
- Look for redness in her lips. Both her mouth lips and vaginal lips might deepen in color during an orgasm. They might also swell.
- Look deep into her eyes. Many women will get dilated pupils when they orgasm. This one might be difficult to tell compared to other signs of orgasm. It will be hard to see in the dark. If the lights are on, they could be to blame for her eyes not dilating even if she reaches orgasm.
- Check to see if she gets sweaty. Perspiration is a sign of orgasm for both genders. If it has been brought on by orgasm the perspiration will be sudden.
- Going crazy with the dirty talk is usually a sign that she’s faking her orgasm. Because of the other things orgasm does to a woman’s body, it usually becomes hard to talk. This does not include right before her orgasm though. It’s not also true in all women.
- If she can keep going right afterwards, she might have also been faking. This sign is easiest to tell if she is in a position that gives her control like girl on top. If she does not stop or even slow down after orgasm, it was probably fake.