How To Know A Girl Likes You
Are you having a hard time trying to figure out how to know a girl likes you? Dating can be very difficult, and it can be very hard to know what certain looks and smiles mean. Knowing a girl likes you can be hard to decipher at times, and you can get tired of getting it wrong. There are clues that you can look for and certain conversations that a girl might bring up to give you a hint that she wants to move forward in a relationship. Keep reading to learn how to know a girl likes you and when to move forward.
To know a girl likes you, you need:
- ability to flirt
- attention to detail
- Strike up a conversation. Talk to her to see how she responds to you. If she gives you quick, short responses, that usually means that she is not interested. If she gives you long answers and asks you questions, usually this means that she is interested.
- Pay attention to how she is looking at you. Does she catch your eye and then quickly look away, or does she glance every now and then in a shy way or keep constant eye contact with you? This usually means that she likes you. If you notice that she is constantly looking around and not really paying attention to you, this usually means that she is not interested in you.
- Observe her body language. Notice if she "accidentally" bumps into you more often than other people do. Does she find excuses to touch you like to straighten a tie? This could be a sign that she may like you. You might have to break the touch barrier yourself, if she doesn't. See if she touches you or does not move away when you "accidentally" brush up against her.
- Looks for signs of mimicking. Mimicking is an unconscious action both girls and guys do when they are interested in a person. Some examples of mimicking would be when you drink she drinks, when you take a bite of food she takes a bite of food, or when you lean back in your chair she leans back in her chair. Just be observant to things like these; this is a possible sign that she likes you.
- See how she reacts when you talk to other girls. When you talk to other girls, does she act jealous or like she doesn't mind? If she gets quiet or tries to get close to you while other girls are around, these reactions means that she likes you, and you can move forward towards advancing the relationship.