How To Know If A Girl Likes You
Girls often send out mixed signals, so you need to pay close attention if you what to know how to know if a girl likes you. Trying to figure out if a girl likes you can be very confusing, so you need to be on the top of your game. However, there are some sure ways to know if a girl likes you. Be on the lookout for these specific signs, so you will be able to tell if a girl likes you.
- She is always sending you text messages. One of the first ways to know if a girl likes you is if she is cannot stop texting you. Even if the texts are just forwards of funny, jokes it is still a sign that she likes you. The more personal the text messages, the more likely it is that she likes you. If she sends you more than one pictures of herself, you can feel confident that she likes you.
- She shows up at all of your favorite hangouts. If every time you turn around you see this girl, it is probably, because she likes you. For example, if you go to the gym at eight o'clock every morning and she suddenly decides to start going to the gym in the mornings instead of the evenings it is probably, because she is into you. Likewise, if you start seeing her at your favorite bars and clubs, she is most likely going to them, so she can see you. Keep track of how many times you see her at all your favorite places, so you will be able to tell if she likes you.
- She is always looking at you. If you catch her stealing glances at you, you will know that this girl likes you. Often times you can sense someone looking at you. If you look, up and catch her staring at you, trying winking at her. If you do this, you will be letting her know that you also like her. It also puts the ball back in her court to make the next move.
- She subtlety asks you questions about your personal life. You have to be on your toes if you watch to catch these important signals that a girl likes you. If a girl asks you a question like "Does your girlfriend work at the mall?" she really does not want to know if your girlfriend works at the mall. What she is really trying to find out is if you even have a girlfriend. If you do not have a girlfriend, she is hoping that you to correct her and tell her that you do not have a girlfriend.
- She cannot stop smiling when she is around you. When a girl always has a big smile on her face, when she is around you, it is because she really likes you. Look directly at her when you walk in a room. If she immediately smiles that is a good sign that she likes you. If she licks her lips before she starts smiling at you, you can feel confident that she defiantly likes you. If you want her to know that you also like her then you need to be smiling back at her.