How to Know if She Really Loves You
Have you ever wondered how to know if she really loves you? This is a question men often wonder. However, it really isn’t that difficult to tell. All you have to do is watch for such signs as:
- Does she smile when she says your name? When a person is in love they will smile a lot, especially when they are first falling in love. When a person says the name of the person they love they are also bound to smile.
- Does she seem to find excuses to touch you? A person will want to touch the person she loves. Does she seem to like to touch your hand, your shoulder, your knee? This can mean she is in love.
- Does she generally seem to enjoy your company no matter what you are doing? You could be just hanging out watching television together or eating at a five star restaurant. Does she seem to enjoy being with you no matter what you are doing?
- Does she seem to like you for you, not your status or your money? A good way to tell this is by suggesting dates in which the two of you will be alone, no money will be spent and nobody will see you together. If she seems just as happy to share these types of dates with you as the other types of dates, chances are that she loves you, not just your money, status or job.
- Does she seem interested in what you have to say? Does she actually want to hear about your day and opinions on things? If she does, she could love you.
- Does she enjoy taking care of you when you are sick? Women tend to like to care for those that they love when they are hurt or sick.
- Does she make time for you? Even busy women can find the time for the man she loves.
- Does she actually look at you when you talk? Women love to look into the eyes of the man they love.
If your girlfriend exhibits many of these qualities, then you've probably found a keeper. Of course, there's always one surefire way to find out if she loves you—ask!