How to Know If She's Faking It
Are you wondering how to know if she’s faking it? If so, you must suspect that one of the girls you are having sex with has been faking it. Here are some of the signs that you should be sure to look for if you are trying to determine if she could be faking an orgasm.
- Notice how heavy she is breathing. Orgasms are very intense, so it is nearly impossible for women to maintain their regular breathing patterns. If you are trying to figure out how to know if she’s faking it, keep in mind that natural breathing usually indicates that she hasn’t had an orgasm.
- Pay attention to how many orgasms she has. Although multiple orgasms are possible, they aren’t all that likely. If you’re trying to learn how to know if she’s faking it, notice whether or not she has multiple orgasms every time and if so, know that it’s probably not real.
- See how long it takes her to function regularly. This can be one of the easiest ways to learn how to know if she’s faking it. An orgasm can really drain a woman’s energy. If she gets out of bed and goes back to her daily life only moments later, she’s probably faking.
- Take note of how long her orgasm lasts. Since orgasms only last for a few seconds, she shouldn’t claim that hers last for minutes at a time. If you are trying to determine how to know if she’s faking it, remember that the length of her orgasm can tell a lot.
- Consider whether she seems to be acting. If it feels like you’re having sex with a porn star, there’s a good chance she’s not being genuine. Unless she knows you love her to be loud when you have sex, this can be one of the easiest ways to know if she’s faking it.
- Notice if you feel any contractions. If you really are wondering how to know if she’s faking it, this is important to keep in mind. Any time a woman orgasms, you will feel her vagina contracting, even if it’s not very strong.
Pay attention to her body temperature. One of the easiest ways how to know if she’s faking it is to see if she feels really warm afterwards. Also be sure to notice if her cheeks have a red, flushed appearance.
If you take all of these steps on how to know if she’s faking it and realize that she is, it also doesn’t mean you can’t please her. There are many women who can’t easily orgasm, no matter how hard they try. It is important to remember that no woman actually wants to fake an orgasm, and she isn’t being mean by doing so. She might be faking to ensure that you know that you’re really not bad in bed, or she may be just trying to encourage you to reach your own orgasm quicker.