How To Know If We Should Move In Together
Ever been asked "I want to know, how to know if we should move in together?" Many guys face that question late on Friday night at closing time at the bar. Dating a girl is one thing but moving in together is a major step. People often find that they are not so compatible when they share a living space. Women form their own opinions but it is usually left to the guy to make the suggestions. People wanting to know if they should move in together should follow these simple steps.
- "Have a trial weekend." Many guys have let their girlfriend sleep over for a night but after getting what she came for the girl is usually gone before the sun rises. If you really want to know if you should move in together then make plans for your girlfriend to stay for the whole weekend. See how things go. How long does she take in the bathroom. Does she put your things in places where you can't find them? It won't take you long to make a decision.
- "Decide whether you value your privacy." Before asking questions about how to know if you should move in together, you first have to ask yourself if you value your privacy. You love spending time with your girlfriend but when you come home do you enjoy getting dressed up as a goblin and playing online role playing games ? If you do then chances are that you are someone who needs to live alone. Forever.
- "Decide how comfortable you are with her." If you move in together then there will be no room for secrets or embarrassment. If you have a habit of leaving the door open when using the toilet, would you feel comfortable if your girlfriend got an eyeful of that. If you get an erection every time you see your favorite news reporter on TV, would you feel okay with your girlfriend seeing that? If you are comfortable with her then it's time to move in together.
- "Compare your body clocks." Do you and your girlfriend keep the same schedules. If you like to stay up all night and sleep all day and she does the opposite then you could have issues if you move in together. If you don't have compatible body clocks, are you both willing to try and make changes to your routine ? If you don't mind beating the early bird to the worm to keep your girlfriend happy then it is time to make the move.
- "Investigate who is messy and who is clean." OK so you keep the same hours, both leave the bathroom door open and both role play as goblins but how clean do you keep your home. A messy person can very quickly drive a rational person insane. Clean people like order. Clean people do not like to leave the kitchen garbage can to overflow until the point that it is devoured by cockroaches and maggots. If you want to know if you should move in together then compare the cleanliness of your homes and you will soon see.