How To Know If A Woman Is Attracted To You
The best ways to know if a woman is attracted to you are usually things noticeable on the first few dates, things from body language to how the next date is planne--it all adds up to the big picture. Pay attention to the little signs and hints she throws at you and you'll ace every pop quiz when it comes to this portion of the dating game.
- Posture - Is she leaning toward you or away from you? Pay attention to how she holds herself when she walks near you on the way to the restaurant, as well as where she places her hands while you are talking or in the movie theatre. If she hides her hands out of your reach, chances are you shouldn't try to reach for them.
Eye Contact - A wide enchanting grin after you tell a joke is a good sign, especially when she makes direct eye contact and holds it longer than would typically be necessary if a stranger were making the same silly remark in an elevator. If you catch her taking glances at you or sizing you up, chances are good she finds you attractive and would very much like to be closer than she is right now.
- Details - Wearing a low-cut or backless blouse is one thing, but when she finds excuses to touch you or hangs on your every word that's a good indication she wants more attention from you and to give you more.
- Work - We all know about those girls that go on and on about stress at work--including (but not limited to) the long hours, the jerk of a boss, and the meager pay--but what really matters is when she's interested in where you work. She'll ask so she can conveniently drop by to see what it is that you do for a living.
- Friends and Family - Planning a second date around girl's nights and babysitting her younger sister can be a pain, but when she is interested in meeting your friends or you hers, that's when you know this is a sign of potential long-term.
- Comments - Paying attention will earn you big points in her book, so be sure to remember when she mentions something more than three times--it will mean a lot to her and you'll know she is attracted to you in the long run when you bring it up again.
- Promises - Once the first date is over, if you are both enjoying yourselves, she will most likely offer up a time to get together later or provide you with a contact method. Alternately, If she offers up a movie at her place after dinner, you know for sure she is attracted to you and the evening is about to get much sexier.