How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating
Wondering how to know if your girlfriend is cheating on you? The only thing more heart-wrenching than your girlfriend cheating, is finding out after everyone else knows of her infidelity. There are many faithful women in the world who think cheating is about as intelligent as jumping out of a plane without a parachute. There are other women who do cheat. The signs are obvious, when you know what you are seeing. There is no big red "A" that suddenly appears on her clothing. The signs are subtle, minute changes in behavior or habits that add up to only two conclusions; either it is your birthday and a huge party is being planned or your girlfriend has found someone else. If your birthday isn't just around the corner, look for these little clues to know if your girlfriend is cheating.
- Telephone Etiquette. Your lady may be a private person but when her phone is completely off-limits to you, there could be a problem. Not answering the phone in your presence or telling you it's a wrong number for the fifth time that day might be a clue something is happening you should know. Another sign which may indicate a cheating girlfriend, is the quick ending of telephone conversations when you enter the room. And if you habitually call at a certain time and suddenly, she is in a meeting or didn't hear the phone, she may on the phone with someone else, or worse, with that person.
- Appearance. Women like to impress their men with intelligence, talent and good looks. When your lady starts dressing up to go to the grocery store, there may be a problem. Watch for new lingerie that you haven't seen but you know she has worn. She may start dressing in a more sexy manner or completely change her wardrobe to fit the other guys' tastes. While these subtle changes can occur in a secure relationship, coupled with other signs, there could be trouble brewing.
- Interests. Everyone enjoys a hobby, whether it is reading, sky-diving or shopping. Your girlfriend may be cheating if she picks up a hobby that she abhorred when you met her. Tastes and interests do change, but watch for interests that go against her nature. A fear of water does not make someone want to take sailing lessons. Keep an eye on how interested she is in participating in hobbies the two of you enjoy. If she starts criticizing the experience or suddenly announces she no longer wants any part of the fun, you should ask some serious questions.
- Personal Time. A woman who cheats must find time to accomplish the deed. She may start making excuses for needed some alone time. An old friend is coming into town for the day and they just want to catch up or her friends have planned a girls only night at her place, so she won't be available. You may want to check if she is available to anyone else.
- Intimacy. Intimacy may or may not be a tell-tale sign your girlfriend is cheating. Experimenting in the bedroom is healthy for any relationship. However, there is a difference between experimenting and changing your style. A cheating partner may add a something that wasn't there before, whether she calls you a new pet name or her style is different. The other end of the spectrum is a lack of intimacy when your girlfriend is cheating.
While one or two of these signs may not be indicative of a cheating girlfriend, when all of the signs are there, you may consider talking with your girlfriend. The "other" relationship might not have made it into the bedroom. Opening the lines of communication with her might stop trouble before it happens.