How to Know If Your Girlfriend Is Going To Break Up With You
Knowing when your girlfriend is going to break up with you can save you from unnecessary embarrassment and pain. Understanding when a woman is through with her relationship can be an easy, if you know the signs. Women are emotional creatures. They love hard and when their mind is made up, that’s it!
- Becoming distant--When your girlfriend is going to break up with you, she may become extremely difficult to reach. Over the days, you will start to see her less and her calls will become less frequent. When a women starts to become distant, it is not by force; it is by choice.
- Suggesting other girls to you--When a girl is going to break up with you, she may mention other girls that may like you. You may think that she is just playing, but this is a classic sign of diverting your attention to another female and off her.
- Suggesting that you hang with the boys more--Another classic sign that your girlfriend is going to break up with you is when she starts to suggest that you hang out with the guys more. In her mind, she really wants you to mess up while you are at with the boys so she can have an easy way out of the relationship.
- Spending more time with the girls--When you start to notice that your girlfriend is spending more time with her friends rather than spending that time with you, then it’s probably a sign that she is about to break up with you. The one thing that girlfriends can do properly is discourage friends to move on to something new when things are not going right.
- Her personality just isn’t the same--If you start to notice that your girl is not as nice as she was before when you first met or if she doesn’t want to cook or pickup your dirty socks anymore, then that’s a tell-tale sign that your girlfriend is going to break up with you. When a women’s personality starts to change toward her man in a negative way, then a problem is lurking.