How To Know If Your Spouse Is Cheating
Learn how to know if your spouse is cheating to figure what's your next move. The one thing you never want to encounter in your marriage is finding out your spouse is cheating. Infidelity can be a very traumatic experience to the person who is being cheating on. Right now you are just speculating your spouse is cheating. However, you need to know if your worst nightmare has invaded your reality, if your spouse has been unfaithful. This will clear up any doubt whether your spouse is cheating or not.
- Hides their cell phone. Does your spouse keeps her phone hiding or near her at all times? Perhaps she even has a password on it, so no one else can access the contents on it; mainly you. You have observed how quickly she gets off the phone when you enter the room. You have reason to be suspicious of your spouse cheating.
- Comes home without wedding ring on. You notice your spouse walking in the house without wedding ring on. When confronted, she gives a lame excuse for removing it. She may even look guilty, because she just forgot to put it back on. This is a tell tale sign your spouse is cheating.
- Works late nights. Your spouse would always come home from work at a descent time. Now she has been working a lot of late hours. Try asking if you could stop by her job to bring her some dinner. If she is very adamant that you never come to her job, something is up. Perhaps she won't even be there or she's alone with someone she shouldn't be with.
- The money is not adding up. Money is not being accounted for. When you ask your spouse about the added expenses and where the money is going, she snaps at you. If you are not concerned about your spouse cheating at this point you should be.
- Sex is almost nonexistent. Your spouse has gone from a woman with an intense sexual appetite to a woman who never seems to be in the mood to be intimate with you. There is a chance your spouse is cheating. That’s why she no longer has the desire to be intimate with you.
- Spouse smells like cologne. On different occasions you have smelled cologne on your spouse. She had the excuse he briefly hugged a coworker or friend. That could possibly be the truth, but it could also mean she’s cheating.
- Abrupt changes in behavior. Has your spouse attitude toward you changed? Your wife was once very attentive and affectionate. Now she has started taking you for granted and neglecting you emotionally and physically. You may not want to except your spouse is cheating on you, but the signs are there.
- Dresses better when she goes out. Her wardrobe has changed, from her tops and pants down to her underpants. She trying to impress someone, but you know it’s definitely not you, so who can it be?
- Check inside spouse vehicle. Sometimes a spouses’ car holds the clues to whether she’s cheating or not. You may spot a cigarette lighter or something personal that would belong to the opposite sex and you know it’s not yours.
- Check history on computer. Does she spend quite a bit of time on the computer and never wants you to see? This might be the time to check the history on your computer. See if you have any reason to be concerned, your spouse may be cheating.