How To Know When To Make The First Move
How to know when to make the first move is an excellent question. Making the first move is a tricky situation. There may be obvious signs that she is ready and making the first move will be obvious. Another big factor is your personal definition of what constitutes the first move. For some it is a touch, whether it is on the small of her back, her face or her bare thigh. Others constitute the first move to be a kiss or pulling her in close to you. This article will concentrate on the first move being the all-important first kiss. Kissing as a first move is traditional. Some call it making out or first base. Here, this first move is simply a kiss. The first move kiss can be a gentle peck on the lips, a soft taste of the woman’s mouth or a passionate fire filled tongue wrestling wet one. No matter the style, these are all first moves and knowing when to make this move can be crucial.
- The first move is based on timing and signals from her. If she is totally not into you then there really is no time for the first move. If her eyes wander to other dudes, or she simply slumps across the table from you, save your money. Wrap it up and send her home
- On the other hand, if she is showing signs of interest, you need to time your first move to prolong the evening. If your gal digs you then you will hold her attention. Conversation will be in full swing with the occasional moments of silence. Is she maintains eye contact, tilts her head or plays with her hair, you have her.
- Depending on the type of girl will determine when to make the first move. If she is more reserved then take your time. If she seems a bit less inhibited, you can move faster. It depends to on what you are after in the moment.
- Knowing when to make the first move will come naturally. There is no ‘sign’ and no a woody isn’t a sign. The moment will just feel right, it will be natural and not forced. When this time comes, seize it. Lean into her slowly and read her reaction.
- If she remains, where she is or moves towards you, go for it. If she pulls back slightly, play it off and give it some more time. Never force yourself on her. Give her space and time. The first move will be a natural progression. And when it comes, make it sparkle.