If you plan to go on an overnight trip, you will want to know how to label luggage. Your luggage will contain all of the clothing you will need while you are away. If the luggage is misplaced by an airline or train station, you will want them to be able to return the luggage if they find it. In order for this to happen, you need to have labels on your luggage that clearly state your information.
You will need the following items:
- Luggage tags
- Fine point permanent marker
- Personal information
- Purchase a set of luggage tags. Do this if a set did not come with the luggage when you bought it.
Fill out your name. If you are not comfortable writing out your whole name, use the first letter of your first name. Then add your last name. Make sure you use a fine point permanent marker so that the ink is clearly visible.
Fill out your full address. Your luggage cannot be returned if there is only a partial mailing address.
- Add your phone number to the luggage tag. This will allow someone to contact you and let you know that they have found your luggage. You may even be able to make arrangements to go pick it up.
- Take out a sheet of paper. Add the same information to the sheet of paper and set it inside of your luggage. This is a good idea in case the outer tag gets ripped off.
- Repeat for each piece of luggage you are bringing with you. This is necessary in case only one or two of your bags get lost.
- If you make your own luggage tag, laminate it. This will protect it from the elements.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …