How To Lace Skateboarding Shoes
Have you figured out how to lace skateboarding shoes? It looks really complicated, but it is not rocket science. There are many types of skateboard shoe lacings and you can begin to learn one. The type below is one of the simpler shoelace methods that anyone can do that entails bar lacing with a hidden knot.
To lace skateboarding shoes, you will need:
- Skateboarding shoes
- A pair of shoe laces
- Insert and knot. The first step in learning how to lace skateboarding shoes is to insert the shoelace into the eyelet closest to your toe on the left side. Run the lace from inside the shoe and out leaving about an inch inside the shoe.
- Run across. Take the end of the lace that is on top of the shoe and insert directly into the eyelet crossways from the starting point. Pull the string down into the shoe until the cord makes a bar as part of the how to lace skateboarding shoes process.
- Move up. Take the lace that is inside the shoe and go to the hole that is closest to eyelet that was used to go inside shoe. Pull up the lace and move it to the eyelet directly across to enter inside the shoe again. An important part of how to lace skateboarding shoes is to have only the lines or bars visible on top of the shoe.
- Repeat up and down. The most important part of how to lace skateboarding shoes is to maintain the up and across, down and back up process until you reach the last shoe eyelet.
- Add the finishing touch. After making your very last bar with the string inside the shoe, make a knot right under the last hole. Stuff the remaining lace inside your shoes. You did it! You can now display your shoes proudly because you have mastered the how to lace skateboarding shoes process.
- Use wide laces with strong colors or patterns.
- When making the first bar do not pull string entirely out.
- For beginners a knot can made an inch from the bottom before inserting shoelace