How To Lace Your Shoes
Learning how to lace your shoes is a rudimentary process. Lacing your shoes is a straightforward process but can have a twist if you would like. You can lace your shoes with two laces or alternate eyelets for varying color. To do this however, you must first learn how to lace your shoes the traditional way. This article will walk you through the paces of lacing your shoes. Lacing your shoes takes a little resolve but once you master lacing your shoes it will come naturally in the future. Once you do it once or twice, lacing shoes will become second nature. Then you can learn some trick to lacing your shoes to add a little flair to your high tops.
What you will need to do this:
- Place the first shoe between your legs. Doesn’t matter which shoe you start with, both lace the same. Keep the shoe close to your knees to hold them in place. Hold them near the bottom (sole) and prepare to lace.
- Place one end of the lace through the bottom eyelet, move from right to left. Pull the lace through and then place it through the other (left eyelet). Pull the lace through, careful not to pull it all the way through. Hold both ends of the lace up and ensure the ends are even.
- Next, place the lace in your right hand though the next available eyelet. Do the same with the lace in your left hand. Pull both laces up and together, ensuring they are still even.
- Take the lace in your right hand and place it through the next available eyelet. Do the same with the lace in your left hand. Repeat this process until there are no eyelets to pass the lace through. Be sure as you go you pull the laces up and together and make sure they are even.
- Once you have passed the have through each eyelet, you are done. If you prefer, you can remove the lace from the first one or two eyelets.