How To Last Longer During Sex For Men
Knowing how to last longer during sex for men is very important. Lasting long during sex is called stamina. The longer you last before you orgasm, the more you and the woman in your life can experience great lovemaking. Any male who is in fairly good health can learn how to last longer during sex in a few minutes. Use this strategy, and you will last longer the very next time you have sex.
- Do kegal exercises. This is done to strengthen your PC muscle; which runs from your pubic bone to your tail bone. The PC muscle is partially responsible for your ability to get and keep a strong erection, which will help you last longer. When you hold back a bowel movement or urine, you are using your PC muscle. To do kegals; simply contract your PC muscle, hold it for 10 seconds, then let go for 10 seconds. Do kegal exercises for five minutes twice a day for best results.
- Relax. The way you think during sex plays a big role in how long you will last. If you focus on your pleasure as it intensifies, you will not last very long; instead, focus on your partner's pleasure and orgasm first.
- Take your time. Lovemaking should be a marathon; your thrusts should be short and slow until you are ready to orgasm. Stop if you feel like you are about to orgasm too fast and return to foreplay for a few minutes.
- Masturbate. Don't masturbate for pleasure; masturbate for control. Stop masturbating just before you orgasm to let your orgasm subside, when you stop masturbating just before an orgasm, you will also be training yourself to last longer during sex.
- Take maca root. Guys over 40 may need and extra boost to help them last longer and should supplement their diet with maca root. Maca is a food that is grown in Peru that will give you extra stamina.
- It is very important to follow the technique above and not just take maca root alone. While maca alone will make you last longer, when you combine it with the strategy above, your sex life will improve greatly.