How To Last Longer During Sex
Practicing certain techniques and strategies will help teach you how to last longer during sex. Longer sex means you’re more likely to satisfy your partner. Plus, you get to enjoy the sensation longer, as well.
- Masturbate before sex. The night you plan to have sex, masturbate during the day. This will release the pressure and tension and make it more likely that you’ll last longer during sex.
- Do masturbation exercises. When you masturbate, don’t let yourself climax for at least fifteen minutes. You can accomplish this by moving very slowly or by stopping before you climax and starting again once the feeling passes. These exercises will teach you how to last longer during sex.
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. These are the same muscles you use if you were to stop the stream while urinating. Tighten and relax them several times a day to strengthen them. The stronger they are, the longer you can last during sex because you will be able to control your ejaculation.
- Pay attention during sex. To put your new knowledge to the test, you need to pay attention to the sensations you feel during sex and when you’re getting closer to climaxing. A few moments of not paying attention can mean the difference between very short sex and longer sex.
- Satisfy your partner first. If your partner has already climaxed, then there will be much less pressure for you to last longer during sex. With the pressure off, you can focus on enjoying yourself. This attitude can help you last longer because you’re not feeling stress or anxiety.
Posted on: Nov. 28, 2010