The basics of how to learn wrestling moves are easy to understand. However, when it comes to actually learning the moves, you will have to put in a lot of time and effort and have patience as you master each move. Once you learn the move, you can test it out for real during a professional or amateur wrestling match. The first thing to do is figure out the best wrestling moves to learn.
- Headlock This is a classic Greco Roman wrestling technique. One of the reasons it’s so effective is because when executed properly, you can completely overtake your opponent and prevent him from executing any moves of his own. The headlock wrestling moves starts from behind your opponent and allows you to place your arm around his neck with the crook of your elbow at his throat.
- Bicep Crusher The effectiveness of learning this wrestling move comes not from submission, but from the pain it inflicts. With your legs around the upper arm, or bicep, of your opponent, use your hand to pull up on the trapped arm. Obviously, this move is done from the ground.
- High Dive The high dive is highly effective because of the amount of control you get over your opponent. This control is established by gripping first the upper and then the wrist of your opponent. This gives you the perfect setup for a takedown wrestling move.
- Rotate Double Takedown As the name implies, the purpose of learning this wrestling move is to take down your opponent. Before it can be administered, you need to drop to the mat. Then, you can grip your opponent behind the knee and around the upper thigh. Thrusting forward will cause him to lose his balance and fall.
- Two on One This is another wrestling move that involves controlling your opponent by gripping his wrist. Once you have his wrist firmly grasped, you can push with your shoulder or upper body. It’s effective because of the combination of control and strength involved.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.