How To Level Up Fast In World Of Warcraft
Knowing how to level up fast in World of Warcraft is possibly one of the most sought after pieces of information on the internet by WoW gamers. Leveling a character from 1-85 takes diligent work, and it most certainly can’t be done in a matter of hours. However, it’s totally possible to save tons of time and level up fast through the aid of a few classic tips and techniques that many experienced players use today!
- If you want to level up fast in World of Warcraft, get used to the idea of questing. Many people completely avoid the questing feature in World of Warcraft because it has been known to be a very monotonous and boring component of the game. However, if leveling up fast is important to you at all, you’re going to have to make questing a part of your gameplay. Quests offer significant amounts of gold, XP, and items that make questing very worth it. Grinding is a great way to gain XP quickly, but questing can get you 7,000 XP right on the spot for grinding a certain number of Worgs.
- Complete quests in bulk. Since you’re going to be questing, make sure you’re completing the quests in bulk. This is essential if you want to level up fast in World of Warcraft because it can slice your questing time in half. When you’re in a friendly city, accept all available quests in the area, complete them all at once and then turn them all back in at once. This will help you level your character quite quickly, and it will also earn you lots of gold and items.
- Complete as many dungeons as possible. One of the best features in World of Warcraft is the ability to run instances (or dungeons). You typically enter them with a party of other players and complete the available quests inside as well as defeat all monsters and bosses. You can gain quite a lot of XP from completing them as well as some of the best gear in the game. Some players simply level their characters up simply by doing dungeon after dungeon, and it’s a very legitimate technique for leveling quickly.
- Be sure to log out in a friendly city to gain the rested XP bonus. Many people overlook the importance of rested XP bonus, but if you want to level up fast in World of Warcraft, you should definitely take advantage of it. Be sure to log out in friendly cities so that you can rack up the rested XP bonus while offline. Once you get back on, you’ll gain double the XP for killing mobs! Nice!
- Work in a group. It’s a well-known fact that working in a group helps players to level up fast in World of Warcraft. This is because mobs can be killed more quickly, which means quests can be completed more quickly. This is extremely useful if you need to complete a quest that requires you to kill an elite. An elite is very hard to solo, so killing that monster with someone else at the same time can allow the both of you to easily complete that quest.