By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to lighten your jean logo. Customizing your jeans by lightening the logo will give them an unique look. Your friends will want to know how you did it!
- Bathtub/washing machine
- Flat surface
- Get the jeans wet. This is a very important step to achieving optimal results when lightening the logo of your jeans. This can be done in a couple of different ways. First, if the jeans are dirty, go ahead and wash them in the washing machine as you normally would. However, if the jeans are relatively clean and your only goal is to lighten the logo, you may choose to simply get them wet by placing them in the bathtub and running some warm water over them instead. This prevents excessive wear in the washing machine.
- Get a washcloth wet. Make sure the cloth is clean, and run it under some warm water. Carefully pour a small amount of bleach onto the dampened washcloth.
- Gently rub the dampened washcloth over the logo of the jeans that you wish to lighten. Do this several times until the logo appears to be saturated with bleach and water.
- Carefully run some more warm water over the entire jeans. For best results, do this by putting the jeans in the bathtub, and rinsing them with warm water.
- Lay the jeans out on a flat surface. Allow them to dry completely. Once the jeans have completely dried, examine the logo. If it has not not been bleached to your desire, start the process over from the beginning.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.