How To Live A Life Without Love
To live a life without love doesn’t necessarily have to be an empty existence. You find fulfillment in life that has nothing to do with having a partner to love. Plus, just because you don’t have love in your life, doesn’t mean you can’t have companionship and sexual activity.
- Build family relationships. Instead of focusing on the love you don’t have with a partner, focus on the love you do have with your family members. This could be your parents, siblings, children or even distant relatives that you can get closer to.
- Be social and active. To live a more fulfilled life without love, spend time with your friends and get out of the house often. Socializing can help you be a more content, happier person. Also, find ways to stay active. Exercise, take a class or join an organization or cause.
- Find sexual partners. A life without love doesn’t necessarily mean you have to be celibate. Continue to date, and when it makes sense and you find a willing partner, enjoy sexual activity. This can relieve stress and increase your self-worth.
- Visit a therapist. A therapist can help you cope with a life without love, particularly if you have recently faced a loss, such as the death of a spouse. if you need help coping, see a therapist at least every few weeks.
- Take care of yourself. Eat right, exercise and work on your appearance and self-worth. If you feel fulfilled and confident in other areas of your life, it will be much easier to live a life without love.