Want to learn how to load a paintball gun? Paintball is a competition that's becoming very popular. In paintball, you're trying to get to your enemy's flag and eliminating your opponents by aiming at them with your paintball gun. If you decide you want to play paintball, you need to know how to load a paintball gun. Read on for more information about how to properly load a paintball gun.
What you need to load a paintball gun:
- Paintball gun
- CO2 (carbon dioxide gas) cartridge
- Eye protection
- Put on your eye protection. Put your eye protection on as you are working with carbon dioxide gas and pressurizing.
- Place cartridge into the paintball gun. For a CO2 stock class, place the cartridge onto the stock housing.
- Screw the cartridge in. Once the carbon dioxide cartridge is placed on the stock housing, screw in the cartridge and housing into puncture adapter. In doing so, you are piercing the cartridge and pressurizing the gun.
- Put the paintballs in. In the case of a stock glass paintball gun, put the paintballs into the ammunition box or a paintball tube. Put it on the horizontal feed, hold the paintball gun in your firing hand, grab the pump with the other hand and pull it all the way back. Next, push forward in order to chamber the paintball and cock the hammer.
This is the most common way to load a paintball gun. If you are using carbon dioxide tanks, it requires a different process. Always take safety precautions when working with paintball guns as they can be dangerous if used improperly. Make sure you always have eye protection on when dealing with paintball guns as well. Paintball is a lot of fun, but you have to remember to protect yourself and other players.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.