If you want to know how to look hot, be prepared to do some things to get there. Hotness does not come easily. You have to make it seem easy, unstudied and carefree. Follow these guidelines on how to look hot:
- Hair Look in men's fashion magazines to find a cut you lik, or have a hot celebrity's hairstyle in mind. Go to a good hairstylist and tell him what you want. You can even rip out a couple of magazine pictures to show the stylist. Ask how to style your cut yourself and spring for the styling products that are recommended to you. Sometimes the hair can get pricey, but it's a big part of how to look hot.
- Skin You need to have nice, clean, clear skin to look hot. Go to a department store cosmetics counter. Let the hotness experts there analyze your skin care needs. Pay for the high quality men's skin care products you need to look good. Before you leave the counter, make sure you understand each men's skin care product and the regimen necessary to use it.
- Body Work out. Follow those two words every week, at least four times a week for half an hour at a time. You have to be in shape to look hot. If you want to really wow 'em, get ripped. Do crazy workouts for an hour five times a week. Now that's how to look hot!
- Clothes Look through men's fashion mags and go peruse the stores at the mall. Make a list of what you already have in your closet that's up-to-date. Get a female friend's advice about what you would look hot in. Then go shopping. Bring a good friend as a "fashion consultant." Your clothes need to be up-to-date, but not too trendy. Get some classics and throw in a trend or two. If you get too trendy, it looks like you're trying too hard to look hot.
- Attitude Be confident in who you are. Show a confident attitude with good posture and a confident walk. Knowing how to look hot means being well groomed, healthy and cool. Go for it, dude.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...