How To Look Like A Model
You don't need to have the fame and fortune to learn how to look like a model. You can use some simple tips and tricks to look like a million bucks every time you step out.
- Accentuate Your Best Features. If you really look at fashion models, you'll find many of them don't follow the conventional American beauty look. They have wide foreheads, square jaws, large eyes and other features. Identify your unique features and play them up with makeup.
- Stay Trendy. Wearing trendy clothes, makeup and hairstyles can be a full-time job, but to make use of the styles without taking over your life, look for key elements to carry through on your own: bright colors, jeweled toned, silver and gold. Whatever the trend is you can find simple ways to incorporate it. Keep an eye on London, Milan and Paris. Fashion trends start there before they work their way over to the U.S.
- Focus on Toning. While models appear naturally waif, many of them workout throughout the week to keep a shapely look. Depending on the genre of model you want to look like, try different toning methods for curvy, slim or sexy looks.
- Stay Out of the Masses. Models never mix in with the crowd. Even on a crowded NYC corner you can tell a model when you see one. When walking through daily life she always looks ready for a go-see. This means a fresh face with minimal makeup, hair pulled back and simple, body defining clothing. This is great for an everyday look that allows room to glam up on nights and weekends.
- Healthy Skin. One of the most important things a model must always think about is their skin. Models must have clean, evenly toned, nearly perfect skin. You can achieve this through plenty of water, quality skin care products and a healthy eating lifestyle with essential vitamins and minerals.
There are ways you can look like a model without heading into the plastic surgeon's office with a picture. You can use tips and tricks to let your natural beauty shine through and learn how to look like a model.