How To Look Like P Diddy Lyrics
Want to know how to look like P. Diddy lyrics? Who needs a celebrity stylist when you can go straight to the source? Entrepreneur, musician, producer and actor Sean “P. Diddy" Combs is considerably one of the best dressed men in the industry. In his music he speaks about all the things that come with being a multi-industry mogul: the money, the cars and "oh my gherkins" the women. Do you want to look like P. Diddy lyrics? Well, we have done the research for you. With this quick and easy how-to guide, you can go from gutter greasy to red carpet royalty.
- Find your niche. Whether its jeans or a suit, in order to get your "swagger" right you have to feel good in what you wear. Find a style that works for you and build on it.
- Success is attractive. It is not enough to look the part; you have to feel the part as well. Accomplishments in life are the perfect accessory!
- Be a trend setter. Everyone knows that P. Diddy's music is all about setting the latest trends. Be original, yet flavorful. Find the strong points in your personal fashion sense and elaborate on them.
- Keep it grown and sexy. P. Diddy is the poster child for all that is grown and sexy! Smooth, clean lines, the right fragrance and a toned body will ensure your swagger can be felt and seen. You want to be sexy, yet sophisticated. Always exude confidence. If you believe it, others will believe it, too!
- Incorporate your sense of style into every aspect of your life. It is clear that P. Diddy incorporates his style into every aspect of his life. His music, business ventures and image are clear reflections of his smart fashion sense and originality. Use your look to tell the story of who you are. People should be able to look at you and tell that you’re about something. You may even be mistaken for a celebrity! Your home, career and personal interests should all be a reflection of your personal style. Experiment with different looks. Use your moods as inspiration.
Believe it or not, anyone can look like P. Diddy lyrics. With these tools you can reinvent your image into something fierce. The problem is, not everyone will know where to start. Luckily for us, P. Diddy has laid the foundation.