When trying look good in a bathing suit, it’s important to know how to lose chest fat. Unsightly fat can be toned up by using these steps to tone and build muscle. When learning how to lose chest fat, remember to always stretch before lifting weights.
When learning how to lose chest fat, you will need:
- A treadmill or exercise bike
- An exercise mat
- A pair of five or ten pound dumbbells
Instructions for learning how to lose chest fat:
- When learning how to lose chest fat, it is important to include cardiovascular activity in your daily workout. Cardiovascular exercise is the key to burning fat calories and jump-starting your metabolism. Ride a bike, run on a treadmill or use an elliptical machine for thirty minutes daily to lose overall fat.
- Stretch your chest. To stretch your chest muscles, stand with feet planted, shoulders width apart, knees slightly bent. Grip hands behind your back, straighten elbows and raise arms, leaning forward. Don’t forget to breathe through this stretch. Hold position for 30 seconds.
- Do ten pushups on an exercise mat. When first learning how to lose chest fat, you may need to perform this exercise by modifying the position and beginning on your knees. The key to this exercise is in keeping your back and hips straight. If ten are easy, do ten more. Find the number of reps that exhausts the muscles.
- Standing again with knees hip distance apart, pick up the weights. Hold weights up on either side of your head, elbows bent at 90 degree angles. Exhale as your bring arms together. The weights should now be next to each other in front of your face. Return arms to resting position, inhaling through the movement. Repeat this exercise ten times. Again, find how many reps you need to exhaust the muscle.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.