Want to learn how to lose lower belly fat? Lower belly fat is harder to get rid of than upper belly fat, and can be a frustrating condition for those who have it. Getting rid of lower belly fat will take more endurance and hard work than getting rid of fat in other areas, but it can be done. Ready to learn how to lose lower belly fat? If so, continue reading!
Things you will need:
- A healthy and balanced diet
- Exercise that targets the lower belly area
- Cut back on fattening snacks and eat a healthy, balanced diet. A good diet is extremely important when dealing with belly fat. Replace junk food with healthy vegetables, fruits, and proteins. Fattening foods tend to store fat in the body, which can settle in the lower belly area. You can prevent this from happening by simply avoiding these kinds of foods.
- Eat fat burning foods. There are certain foods that actually help you burn more fat. Most of them are pretty tasty, as well. Apples, jalapeno peppers, almonds, green beans, spinach, walnuts, peaches, pineapples, skim milk, and beans can all help you boost your metabolism and lose more fat. Just be sure to eat these foods in moderation, of course.
- Drink lots of water. Drinking plenty of water is very important when you are trying to lose fat in all areas of the body, including the lower belly area. Ideally, you should be drinking at least eight glasses of water a day, but even more is recommended when you are trying to lose weight. Water will also help flush away toxins in the body.
- Do reverse crunches. This type of exercise is one of the best exercises used to eliminate lower belly fat. It targets the lower abdomen and helps burn away fat in the problem areas. It is best to do at least ten to fifteen reverse crunches at a time, but you can go at your own pace, which may mean more or less crunches. As time goes on, you may find that you are able to increase the amount of exercise the body can take, and you will slowly begin to gain more strength.
- Lay down and do leg raises. Leg raises are also very beneficial and will aid in burning fat in the lower belly region. Simply lay on your back with your hands close to the body and raise your legs. You will need to keep the legs as straight and close together as possible during the exercises. Raise your legs up and down repeatedly, going at the pace and speed you desire.
- Engage in bodyweight exercises. Doing lunges, elevated push ups, squats, and thrusts are great for targeting the lower abdominal region. You will also notice that not only is your lower belly losing fat, your entire body is firming up as well. Doing these important bodyweight exercises will help the troublesome fat melt away and disappear.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.