How To Lose Stomach Weight
Are you wondering how you can lose stomach weight but do not know where to start? Stomach weight not only makes you feel unattractive but also is linked with numerous health problems like bloating, diabetes, heart disease and cancer. There are many ways to reduce stomach weight, feel better about yourself and fight the health risks associated with stomach weight. follow the tips below to lose stomach weight.
- Exercise on a regular basis. Combine an abdominal and cardiovascular workout for at least 30 minutes three times a week to help lose stomach weight. Work in stomach crunches and leg lifts into your exercise routine.
- Eat breakfast and never eat too late in the evening. Breakfast is the most important meal to eat daily. Never skip breakfast because it gives you the energy to make it through the day. Eating too late in the day won't help lose stomach weight, but will make it harder to get rid of.
- Drink at least 64 oz. of water a day. Cleaning your system with water and fiber to helps get rid of stomach weight. The combination of the two will cut down on constipation which causes the stomach to get bloated.
- Control your size of food portion. A simple way to lose stomach weight is to reduce the amount of food you eat.
- Reduce stressful situations in your life. Experiencing added stress can lead to eating more which can cause extra stomach weight. Recognize triggers that cause stress and learn different ways to cope.
- Lower your salt intake. Over-consumption of salt makes your body hold in water and causes the stomach to look bloated with extra stomach weight.