One day you wake up with your clothes feeling a little snug and you need to know how to lose weight in 5 days for a big event you’ve planned. Losing weight in a short amount of time is a controversial topic that has been debated for decades. If you want to lose a few pounds in short amount of time, here are some tips to help you reach your goal to lose weight.
- Remove all processed foods from your diet. If you are determined to lose weight in five days, clean out your pantry shelves. Processed foods are loaded with sugars and hydrogenated fats. This means no sugar, fats or complex carbohydrates. To lose weight, a good rule to remember is if it doesn’t grow that way–don’t eat it.
- Drink six eight ounce glasses of water a day. Water helps to flush out toxins and will help you to flush out extra fats in your system so you can. Drinking water will make losing weight in five days more attainable.
- Plan all your meals ahead of time. Broil a chicken and keep in the fridge. Cut up some fresh vegetables and store them in plastic bags. Preparing food ahead of time will prevent you from grabbing the wrong foods when you’re short on time and keep you on track to lose weight in five days.
- Eat three small meals with one small snack between meals. The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease (NIDDK) reports that you have to eat to lose weight. If you don’t eat, the body tells itself it is starving and slows down its’ metabolism to preserve calories. Eat five times a day. Eating every two to three hours will help maintain your blood sugar levels throughout the day and keep your metabolism humming. This will prevent any desires to binge eat and help you to lose weight in five days. A meal might consist of a broiled chicken breast with a salad and fresh lemon juice. A suggestion for a snack would be a yogurt and some raw vegetables or an apple with fifteen raw almonds.
- Exercise one hour a day. Split your work out to one half hour in the morning and one half hour in the evening. Exercise increases your metabolic rate for up to four hours after you stop exercising. This means that you are burning calories at a faster rate. Splitting your workout will keep your metabolic rate up for a longer period of time. This will help you achieve your goal to lose weight fast.
- Keep yourself busy especially in the evenings. Boredom will derail your goal to lose weight in five days. Make plans to go to the gym with a friend in the evening. Read a good book. Don’t sit and watch television.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.