How To Lose Weight In 6 Weeks With No Pills
It's possible for you to learn how to lose weight in 6 weeks with no pills. All it takes from you is a little focus, and lots of discipline. Along with slightly changing your diet, incorporating a rather simple daily workout routine is the best way to shed some extra weight. When you bring up working out, little red flags pop up in most people's minds. They think they need to spend hours in the gym to see personal results. You can lose weight in ways that don't involve you joining a gym. You can lose weight in 6 weeks without loading up on pills.
- Bye bye beer. Everyone knows beers are loaded with carbs. But, do you know why too many carbs are bad for you? First of all, you need to realize that not all carbs are "bad". The ones that wreak havoc on your weight balance are the "refined, processed carbohydrate foods that have had all or most of their natural nutrients and fiber removed in order to make them easier to transport and more consumer friendly". Guess what buddy, you want to lose weight in six weeks, drop the beer.
- Get rid of sugary drinks. Pop and flavored drinks and even certain fruit juices are loaded with sugar. Too much sugar can cause you to gain weight. You want to see a significant loss in weight over a six week period, get rid of the sugary drinks. Throw out the powdered drinks. Can the soda pop. Yes, even the diet soda's have a truck load of unneeded sugar. Minimize your fruit juice consumption too. You'll lose weight in six week period just from changing your drinking habits. Up your water intake. Not only is it the best drink for you anyway, but it helps to flush out the bad stuff in your system.
- Cutting down. Chill out on red meat. Chill out on the chips, and candy and fatty foods. This act alone will significantly help you to lose weight on six weeks. Fish and chicken, when prepared right, are better alternatives. Don't go crazy on this stuff either. Eat in moderation. Smaller portions aren't a bad idea either.
- Loading up. Eat more of the healthy stuff. You know what it is, and you're not allergic to it. So eat it.
- When to stop. Try not to eat later than 7:30 in the evening. It's ok to cheat sometimes, but for the most part cut it off at 7:30, no later than 8:30. The reason for this is, that your body begins to prepare itself for sleep a few hours before you knock out. The bodily processes that break down the food in your system are less effective during this time. If you have to munch, make it healthy stuff.
- Good O'le cardio. You want to drop that weight in six weeks? Incorporate a cardio workout into your life style. 30 to 45 minutes of aerobic cardio, five to six times a week will melt away the weight. "Aerobics or cardiovascular exercises refers to any type of physical exercise performed at moderate but increasing levels of intensity for extended periods of time. The word 'aerobic' means 'with oxygen' and refers to the use of oxygen by the body throughout the activity. Cardio exercises are aimed at increasing your heart rate & effectively burns calories". In laymans terms, you should be able to breathe comfortably while doing your cardio. If you're breathing too hard you've gone anaerobic and are greatly reducing the effectiveness of your cardio workout.
- Building muscle. Nothing burns fat away more efficiently than building muscle. There are a multitude of workouts you can do at home with your own body weight that can start you off. Eventually, you may want to graduate to a gym. For the time being, for the purposes of weight loss, you can get it going in the comfort of your living room.
- Altogether now. Following all of these tips can greatly reduce your weight. You'll never have to touch a pill. Make sure you check it out with your doctor before you start however, just in case you have some condition you weren't previously aware of.