Do you need to know how to lose weight easy? Are you a little lazy about it? Well, you just need to know how to lose weight easy. There are easy ways to lose weight, and they mainly revolve around simplifying your exercise and eating routines, and then turning them into habits.
To lose weight easy, you will need:
- The desire to change
- Choose an ideal weight, and make goals to get there. You need to decide what weight you’d like to be at in six months, and make it your long-term goal. Also, make it realistic because you won’t lose 100 pounds in six months, but you can probably lose 50 or more. Once you’ve done that, figure out how much you’d have to lose a week to reach it. Those will be your weekly goals, and the success of these weekly goals will help you stay motivated long enough to achieve your long-term goal.
- Figure out a daily meal plan. Some of you are going to hate this, but if you eat the same meals every day, you won’t need to think about it, which will simplify your eating habits. You’ll start to see food purely as energy. Choose healthy foods that are low in calories. Also, if you want to try eating low amounts of carbohydrates, then do it. This does work, and it can simplify dieting. Keep your carbohydrates under about 30 to 50 grams a day, and fat will just melt away. Good carbohydrates, like fiber, don’t count toward this, and stay away from refined sugar altogether. The carbohydrates you eat should mainly come from vegetables.
- Add a short exercise routine to your morning. You don’t have to run five miles a day or anything else outrageous. Just wake up about 25 to 30 minutes earlier and exercise. This includes stretching time, so sweat-inducing workout time may only count for fifteen minutes. Curl some dumbbells, do some push ups, do some crunches, and if you feel up for it, take a short walk. The idea here is to get your heart rate up. If you can make just this small change, you’ll have more energy, you’ll be happier, and it can increase your productivity.
- Weigh yourself once a week. Weighing yourself will help you manage weight loss. If you do it daily, it’s just a stress. Besides, you should be more concerned with long-term goals. The point of this to make sure you are losing weight. If a week goes by that you don’t lose weight, don't beat yourself up about it. Just do something small to correct it. Eat fewer calories, or add ten minutes to your exercise routine.
- Make it a habit. This can be harder than it sounds because it’s real difficult to make a habit. Turning your new routines into habits is what will allow you to lose weight easy. After sticking to your routine for about a month, it will start to become easy for you. You won’t even think about. It’ll just be what you do everyday. If you slip up, get back on track as soon as you can.
- Lastly, if you catch yourself trying to rationalize skipping part of your routine, use your willpower to make sure you do it. You’ll be happier for it.
If you follow this guide, you will lose weight, and it will be easy. Just remember to fight the urge to be lazy during those first 30 days.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...