How To Lose Weight Fast Without Pills
You don't need to buy a bunch of supplements in order to lose weight; you can learn how to lose weight fast without pills. Diet supplement pills can be expensive, and they aren't a necessity when it comes to losing weight. There's no need to waste the money when all you need is a good game plan.
- Keep a food journal. Studies show that people who keep a food journal are more likely to reach their goal weight than people who don't. It's important to be able to look back and see how much food you have actually consumed. If you don't keep track of what you eat, you may forget some items and end up consuming more calories than you intended to.
- Limit the amount of food you eat at each meal. In order to lose weight fast without pills you not only need to eat healthy foods, but you need to limit the amount of food you consume. If you have trouble putting smaller portions on your plate, then switch to a smaller plate until you get used to serving normal portions.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet. Green vegetables are considered "good" carbohydrates. Your body can digest them quickly, giving you the burst of energy you need without turning them into excess sugars.
- Eat your protein first. Protein is important, because it fills you up fast and keeps you full longer. If you eat the protein that's on your plate first, you'll find that you eat a lot less food at a time. However, you need to make sure you are eating lean sources of protein, not meat with a lot of fat in it.
- Drink more water. Water not only will make you feel full, but it helps flush all of the bad toxins from your body. Consuming at least eight glasses of water per day will also keep your body properly hydrated, and keep you from retaining excess water weight.