You may be wondering how to lose weight having sex. This can be a fun way to lose weight and a way to revamp your relationship. Just follow these simple steps.
- First, you must have sex regularly. As with any exercise program, you must at least have sex three to five times a week to begin to lose weight. Yes, you should consider sex as an exercise routine and it needs to be a regularly routine if you wish to use it as an aide to help you to lose weight.
- Put more effort into the sex. You just can’t lie there and enjoy the sex. You need to work up some sweat and you need to move. This is the only way that the sex will count as a cardio exercise routine.
- Talk to your partner. You need to talk to your sex partner and see if he/she is on board about having sex more regularly and putting a bit more effort into it. You also need to be honest about that the fact that you want to lose weight and that you want your sex to be a bit more active.
- Schedule time for sex. If you have to schedule time for sex, do it. Many people have to schedule time to go to the gym and you shouldn’t be shy to schedule sex in the same way.
- Learn new positions: As with any exercise routine, variety is the key to keep you from becoming bored. For this reason, you and your partner may want to consider trying new positions.
- Time does count now: Remember, a good cardio workout should take thirty minutes with a warm-up period and a slow down period. This means you can’t rush the time in which you have sex. You need to take your time and make sure your heart beat begins to beat faster or you won’t actually be burning calories.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …