How To Lose Weight In A Month
Use these great tips to learn how to lose weight in a month. The ideal is not to lose quickly, but to lose well. National statistics show that quick weight loss will only be temporary, but this article will show you how weight loss can be permanent. Learn how to lose weight the healthy way to keep the weight off and hopefully after only one month, you will see a new you.
- Cut the Carbs Not the Protein. When looking at a weight loss program, the first thing people will tell you to do is to cut your calories and plate size. The real truth is you need to cut the carbs, not the proteins. What you need to do is cut down on the breads, rice and potatoes in your diet. Fruits and veggies should not be cut either. The fruits and veggies will help to keep you regular. Proteins can be obtained from many sources, such as: nuts, seeds, avocados and legumes. Cut the red meat if you want to lose weight quickly in one month.
- Reduce the Plate Size. Besides cutting down on your carbs, reduce your portions. A good trick is to eat on a seven inch plate. The plate will look full, but it will actually help you to cut down on your portions.
- Eat Six Times a Day. Instead of stuffing yourself at one meal, eat several small meals. Stop eating when you are 2/3 the way full and always drink water after the meal, not during the meal.
- Learn Food Combinations. There is nothing more frustrating than to be bloated and have gas problems. The main reason for this is due to eating wrong. You should eat fruit before the meal and not after the meal. Sour and sweet fruits should not be eaten together. Fruit will pass through your system in a few hours keeping you regular. Meat and rice can remain in your stomach for up to three days. Imagine how awful that is? If you eat fruit after the meal, the fruit must remain in the colon for three days also. Eat meat with veggies, veggies with rice, but never meat with rice and bread.
- Reduce Your Calories. In order to lose weight in just one month, you must reduce your calories. Eat a minimum of 1200 calories a day and not less. Do not try these starvation diets or soup diets. They will give you immediate weight loss and then the weight comes back and it will be more than what you loss. Eat sensibly and realize in order to lose one pound, you must give up 3500 calories. To lose ten pounds, you must give up 35,000 calories. So in order to lose weight in one month, you must eat less.
- Exercise is Essential. Besides cutting calories, you must exercise if you want to see quick weight loss in only one month. When learning how to lose weight in one month, all doctors will tell you to exercise. Whether you go to the gym or work out at home, exercising is required. Aerobics, swimming, running, jogging and jumping rope are all good exercises. A fun way to lose weight is to turn on the TV and exercise or dance to music. Dancing to some good ole hip hop music will make anyone lose weight. Try exercising for at least one hour each day.
- Dealing With the Inner Problems. The weight may come off, but if you have emotional eating or psychological problems, the weight may return. In order to be healthy and happy, you must deal with the inner problems first. Finding out what the real reasons are you eat, just may help you to keep the weight off you lost in just one month.