How To Lose Weight Without Diet
How to lose weight without diet is something that most yo-yo dieters want to know. For these people, dieting is a vicious circle of starvation, minor weight loss, normal eating, then major weight gain. If you’re one of these people, you are not alone.
According to Web MD, a major study at UCLA proved that most people who diet quickly gains back those lost pounds—and then some. In fact, the results of this study found that approximately 41 percent of people who diet gain back more pounds than they lost on their diets. With these statistics, how to lose weight without diet is an essential skill that you must learn if you want to enjoy permanent weight loss.
And it is possible. In fact, how to lose weight without diet is easier than dieting.
- Eat breakfast. When you skip breakfast, you will likely eat more throughout the day to make up for it—a lot more. Eating a good breakfast—preferably one that includes grains, fruit, and dairy—will help curb your hunger throughout the day which will help you to eat less calories overall.
- Fill up on Veggies. Vegetables are low in calories and very filling. They provide bulk to your digestive track, which will fill you up quickly. Try eating your vegetables before eating any meats or starches and see how much fewer calories you consume.
- Gobble the Fiber. If you want to know how to lose weight without diet, eating fiber is a big part of the answer. Fiber swells in your stomach, which makes you feel full quickly. Studies have also show that when you eat a high fiber diet, ten percent of the overall calories that you eat are automatically eliminated with the fiber. Try substituting whole grains, such as wheat breads, bran flakes, and brown rice, with their processed counterparts and watch how much weight you will lose.
- Gulp lots of water. Like eating fiber and veggies, drinking lots of water fills you up quickly which will discourage you from overeating. Experts recommend that you drink at least eight glasses of water per day.
- Eat smaller portions. Get in the habit of cutting your usual portion sizes by ten to twenty percent. Most people are unaware of how many extra calories—and pounds—they can shed by simply scraping a little food off of their plates and into the trash!
How to lose weight without diet is a skill that you can quickly learn but one that will help you to lose weight naturally—and permanently.