If you're seeking a sweet yet sour alcoholic drink, you should learn how to make an absinthe sour. This drink can be made in a martini glass or a shot glass. You will use the shake and strain method to make the absinthe sour.
To make an Absinthe Sour, you will need:
- 1 oz absinthe
- 1 oz clear water (optional)
- 1 oz sugar syrup
- 2 teaspoons lime juice or lemon juice.
- Lime wedge
How to make a Absinthe Sour:
- Add your lemon and/or lime juice. If you prefer, you can use lime juice and lemon juice. In the case, you would use one half the juice of the lemon and one fourth the juice of the lime. You will want to chop up the lemon and lime into pieces first.
- Strain the juice out into a shaker glass with the sugar syrup. After you add your lemon and/or lime juice you will want to strain the juice into the shaker glass with your sugar syrup. You can add as much or little of the juice as you prefer.
- Mix your drink together thoroughly. You will want to mix them all together. Make sure that it is mixed up very well.
- Add your absinthe liquor and clear water. Put the lid back on the glass and shake up the drink well. You will then pour this drink over ice into your glass.
- Accessorize your drink. You can put a fresh piece of lime into the drink if wanted. You can add an umbrella, sprinkler or straw to add to your drink.
- Variations of the absinthe sour. There are other variations of this recipe that are available. Not all the recipes will contain the same ingredients. Some of them will add egg whites to the mix. If you would like to add egg whites, you will want to add them into the mix at the same time you add the lemon juice. Make sure to shake it very well. The result of this mixture will give you that sour, yet sweet taste that you will love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.